[icon-discuss] Re: bridging the Braille plus and my pc

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 19:45:33 -0500

To unbridge the connection, just press the context menu while pointing to
one of the bridged connections, and choose remove this bridge.

Chase Crispin
Administrator and moderator of the Blind Mobile Tech (BMT) blog, and soon to
be website!
Blog:
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
 APH training video feed: