[icon-discuss] Re: braille displays and docking stations

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 15:07:27 -0500

Sorry, our schedule fell behind a little bit. We do not yet have braille
support, but we have come a long way with it. I cannot say when it will be.
APH will also be offering docking stations, but I do not wish to state a date
yet.

>>> chasec@xxxxxxxxxx Sunday, February 07, 2106 3:45:08 AM >>>
Hi.  I have listened to the first braille Plus web cast put out by APH a few
months
ago.  He was saying that they were hoping to have braille display support by
the end of the summer.  Is
there braille display support yet?

I was also wondering if APH makes the docking stations for the braille plus.  I
know that
Level Star makes the docking stations for the icon.  Do Level Star's docking
stations work with
the Braille Plus?