[icon-discuss] Re: backing up RSS articles

  • From: Clinton Lindgren <clinton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx, icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:56:31 -0700

Hi there, Reed, and anyone else who might be interested in keeping your RSS
content.  You can find your RSS articles that have been downloaded in the
".rss" folder (without the quotation marks, of course).  Inside this folder,
you will find a folder called "offline", which contains folders for each one of
the feeds you are currently following.  The articles themselves can be found in
these folders.  Remember, of course, that the articles only stay there for 14
days by default, and that the number of articles per feed allowed by default is
25.  These settings can be changed in the RSS Settings menu, but if you're
going to be saving them somewhere else, that probably won't be necessary.

Hope this helps.

Clinton