[icon-discuss] Re: altogether more?

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 21:11:36 -0800

Hi, guys.
I actually tried the chord u m thing in the podcast alley web site. The
problem I found on two occasions was that it seems like it selected the
entire page. When I went to paste it into the new podcast field, I got a
whole bunch of bar, bar bar and lots of stuff.
But another time, it worked just fine. I also found that chord u and e got
me right into the edit menu.

Paul Henrichsen
paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx
Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer
(800) 894-5374
Press 5 then 2
or: (888) 995-9905