[icon-discuss] Re: Writing on the braill plus question

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 12:40:29 -0700

You can't use multiple lines of text, or rather, you can't enter carriage returns because the Enter or OK key saves the entry. The comments field is meant as a short field for enterring something that may not appear in the normal address form, or a quick note you want to add, not a document of great length.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Renee M Zelickson" <renee@xxxxxxxx>