[icon-discuss] Re: Work Space

  • From: "David B Andrews" <David.B.Andrews@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creative_redemption@xxxxxxx>, "Icon Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jahmallovato376@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:27:59 -0600

The first link is bad, it contains two slashes at end, should be one.

Dave

David Andrews
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave. W., #240
St. Paul, MN  55114-1840
(651) 642-0513  Office
(612) 730-7931  Cell
(651) 649-5927  Fax

>>> Jahmal Lovato <jahmallovato376@xxxxxxxxx> 12/11/2008 12:00 AM >>>

Hi,
You can view my training blog:
http://ICONTRAINING.BLOGSPOT.COM//
or you can view a great youtube video at the website:
http://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/BRAILLEPLUS/
Or you can go to level-star's website, and listen to the on the level
podcast on the work space.
On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:51:23 -0700, Erin wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Where can I find info on how to use the work space?  I frequently use
the
>online Braille+ manual, but it doesn't talk about the work space.  So
I have
>absolutely no idea what it's for.
>
>Erin
>
>If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original
sender only.
>If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is
related to
>LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
>icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>To unsubscribe from the list send a blank message with unsubscribe in
the
>subject line to:

>For answers to the most frequently asked questions about Icon and
Braille +,