[icon-discuss] Wireless Connection quality was RE: Re: E-mail error

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:21:12 -0700

This whole thread is a good example of where a subject change should have
been made when the e-mail error was no longer being discussed, but rather
what is or is not a good wireless connection.

Perhaps in the future, we could all work on attending to this a bit more
carefully.  I know the person who was having the actual e-mail errors must
have gotten very frustrated opening messages that seemed to be about the
errors, only to find they were not.

Just my opinion.

Richard