[icon-discuss] Re: Way to Go

  • From: "kaye zimpher" <kayezimpher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:14:40 -0500

Even the computer that my work (a professional setting) provides does not always act as stable as the Icon has since version 1.06.21. I have to say that the folks at Levelstar have really assisted me when my Icon went astray. When I first purchased it in July of last year I had tons and tons of issues. I called and called and called and called again and each time I was met with patience and respect and helpfulness. I hope for this technology to reach beyond our wildest dreams just like everyone else, but I also know that a quality product takes time and effort and if they released a crummy pda with a crummy gps and cell phone module then we would complain about that too. So, I don't mind giving the developers time to make us the best pda accessible for the blind on the market.

I use my Icon for everything and by far I have no complaints.
Kaye
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pamela Coats" <pmcoats00@xxxxxxx>