[icon-discuss] Re: V.64 -- Internet browser fails to load

  • From: Jason Castonguay <jcast@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:02:10 -0500

Hi Chase.

I believe v.64 has to do with the private beta software version that will, hopefully soon, be available to us.

-Jason

On Feb 11, 2008, at 5:47 PM, chase crispin wrote:

What is v 64 and v 63?
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:22:43 -0600, Guido Corona wrote:

I just realized that on v.64 the Internet browser fails to load on my
main
ICON unit.  This probably happened since I installed v.64. . . I was
experiencing probs launching the browser from RSS and did not report it.

Today I attempted to launch the browser by itself. . . ICON made funny
processor-leaky sounds for a couple of minutes then gave up.  Problem
occurred also after a system reset. I have submitted an online problem
report.
Had no probs on v.63. has anyone else experienced such probs on V. 64?

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who

were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being
wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast@xxxxxxxx>