[icon-discuss] Re: USB networking problems

  • From: Jenny Axler <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 12:21:28 -0500

Hi Rich,

This 1s another one of those things that is kind of funky in 1.05.  Try
completely
disconnecting, probably to really make sure this happens, turn Icon completely
off.
Then, turn back on, go to Network Manager and try again to conect to the
profile.

And Kevin, you're probably right.  Though there is a section on the network
manager, there is
nothing specific about setting up a USB connection.  Perhaps there should be a
demo of it.

Jenny