[icon-discuss] To Orion or not to Orion?!

  • From: "Levelstar Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 19:37:33 -0500

All, this is a gentle reminder from your friendly garden-variety list
moderator that questions about the yet unannounced Orion 18 product, and
about Android in general are always legitimate on this discussion list, until
your aforementioned moderator directs otherwise.

So ... Feel free to ask all your burning or whimsical questions .... please
keep in mind that, for a little while longer only, my Orion answers may be
often vague, and rather oblique.

Last but not least, if you are concerned about the legitimacy of any
discussion topic, or by the nature of some questions in particular, or the
timeliness or lack there of of any matter in this list, please contact me in
private. Please do not volunteer to moderate the list on thy own .... Your
garden variety moderator is not hiring assistants at this time ... and has
been known to feel a little territorial once in a spell.

Saluti,

Guido

Guido D. Corona

Levelstar LLC.