[icon-discuss] Thumb drives for the braille plus.

  • From: "Sue Ward" <groovy41@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "icon-discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 11:04:51 -0400

Hello I was wondering is there a certain kind of thumb drive that I must get
that the braille plus supports? Or I guess it does not matter? I even heard you
can put your podcasts on the drive and you can play them which is really cool.
I do love this unit, but whenever you open the feeds section it deletes the
podcasts that I downloaded. If I do save them on the thumb drive will the
braille plus keep them on the thumb drive?