[icon-discuss] Think outside keyboard

  • From: "Ken Rodgers" <kenrodgers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:03:46 -0600

I am having difficulty connecting my Think Outside keyboard with my Braille
plus. The Bluetooth finds it but when I select the keyboard from the list I
get a message that says the BP doesn't know how to connect with this device.
I am pressing the function and control keys and I've experimented with
variations of when those are held, when the Bluetooth is turned on, etc.
nothing.

I did connect with this keyboard with the old software version but have not
since the upgrade. Any help?

Thanks,

Ken

Ken Rodgers
Master's in Public Affairs Candidate
Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs,
University of Minnesota,
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Cell: 612-730-8100
rodg0032@xxxxxxx

MN State Council on Disability
Governor Appointed Council Member

American Council of the Blind of Minnesota (ACBM), Immediate past president
kenrodgers@xxxxxxxxxxx