[icon-discuss] Think I may have found a bug

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:04:40 -0600

Hi all,
I think I may have found a bug in the word processor. When working in a braille document brf returns aren't saved when you close the document and then return to it.
If you save your document as ldf everything is saved.

Also, I don't remember how to change the spacing. I went to the paragraph bondries and arrowed over from single to double and then pressed ok to save my selection. I was still in the paragraph dialogue so pressed canceled. When I went back in my setting was back at single. I even tried a reboot. Can someone give me hints on how to deal with these settings dialogues?
Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley (Tennessee)

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx