[icon-discuss] Re: The NBC nightyly new story continued.

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 15:01:07 -0600

You will find the move operation in the the RSS / Actions / Feeds menu. G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/03/2008 01:08 PM
Please respond to

<icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[icon-discuss] The NBC nightyly new story continued.

Hi all,
Larry Lumpkin was kind enough to give me the instructions for renaming the
NBC Nightly new podcast files.  I went to 62  and down arrowed to podcast
and found my nbc folder.  however, i just found 3 old programs which
worked.  I then did a 43 and found the nbc folder in my rss reader and
found numerous programs marked podcast.  how do I move these files to my
podcast folder in the 62 area?  i hope I haven't confused all of you too
much.
Robert Acosta