[icon-discuss] Targus USB Keyboard

  • From: "Michael D. Barber" <m.barber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 09:34:10 -0500

Well, I have the Targus USB keyboard. It's definitely a foldable, very portable device and works well with the Icon. It will take some getting used to as some of the key positioning is a little different. For instance, the period is below and more right of the L than I'm used to. My judgment is that this will do till the docking station comes out (oh, please hurry). It will easily fit on my pocket. I'm thinking that in order to use it effectively, I'll need to have it sitting on something flat and not across my knees because it will tend to want to fold in the middle. I don't think there's a locking mechanism on it to keep that from happening, unless I've missed it somewhere. But, it's still better than the roll-up, spongy keyboards. I'll be doing mor3e practicing through the weekend before I leave for the conference Wednesday.

Michael D. Barber