[icon-discuss] Re: Strange Behavior IN Library - All Books

  • From: david <dvdrln766@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kc3fi@xxxxxxxxxxx, "ICON Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 22:31:21 -0400

I have A question somewhere in the BP manual it sed the different ways that the
braille plus could be conected to radio's like threw fm tooner and other ways
but I've ben looking fore that and have not ben able to find it so does any one
know where that information is at? or where I could find it? On Tue, 17 May