[icon-discuss] Re: Sennheiser PX100W $31 shipped

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:23:09 -0500

I wish there was a pair like the pxc100w that also had a microphone. Since the icon can record and next year a cell phone modual, that would be the ultimate pair. Sennheiser does make a very nice headset with mic the pc161 but they aren't as compact as the pxc100 but still very nice and $60 so not terribly expensive.

David Poehlman wrote:
I ordered a pair.  40 percent off is a nice break and this is a good brand.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <bct@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Victor Reader Stream Discussion'" <vrstream@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 1:24 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Sennheiser PX100W $31 shipped

Sorry for the cross post but I thought this would be of interest since these
head phones have be recommended several times and this is a great price.
Not sure how long the sale lasts however.

Overstock.com has the Sennheiser PX100W (white) for $29.99 plus 1 dollar for
standard shipping.  You can't beat these for this price.  They are extremely
comfortable over the ear type head phones.  They sound great, and fold up
like a pair of glasses, so they are also very portable.  Here is the direct
link to the product page.

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Sennheiser-PX-100-Open-air-Headphones/2
568453/product.html

If that link wraps on you, use this one.

http://tinyurl.com/2874j9

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx