[icon-discuss] SD Card Question Once Again

  • From: Rhonda Stogner <rs1953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Discussion List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:24:55 -0500

Hello list:

I know there has been discussion concerning SD cards recently.  I went to my
friendly Walmart and purchased one.  I didn't realize that asking for a mini SD
card would mean that I bought two very tiny cards, just about like a SIM card.
Because I opened one, I can't return it.  What am I looking for, <grin>?  I
know the Braille Plus doesn't use the larger SD card.

Thanks for any information.