[icon-discuss] Re: Reading Line by Line in Books

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Icon Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:57:44 -0500

   Ok, I figured out that the problem is only occurring with the docking
station, not with the Icon itself. On the Icon, the arrow keys do move line
by line when reading is paused. When I pause Continuous Read on the docking
station, however, the arrow keys simply change the reading speed. I'm not
sure what's going on there.

Thanks,
Paula

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>