[icon-discuss] Re: Read Only Question

  • From: matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: desiandcandy@xxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 13:19:49 -0400

Hi,

There is a command to make a document read only. Control E. This is a togal. You can place it in the books inport folder if you want to read it in the bookshelf.

Matthew

Contact infio.

MSN/e-mail: ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx
yahoo:  md1616
skype: graduater2004

On 4/3/2010 8:43 PM, Desi Noller wrote:
Hi, If I want to read a file I have created using my Braille Plus, but want to make sure not to make any inadvertent changes to it, what do I do to accomplish that? I understand that one way is to read it in the bookshelf, but if I want to read it there, where should I save it so that it can be accessed from there? Am I remembering that there is also a "read only" command? Thanks so much in advance!
Desi