[icon-discuss] Re: RSS Management

  • From: "Les Kriegler" <kriegler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <REhrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 19:50:06 -0400

Hi Richard,

Thanks for that tip.  Hopefully, I've deleted the file.  I do notice that
upon the deletion of the podcast, the list is still present.  If I attempt
to delete the entry from the list, I'm informed that I cannot delete
articles.  Also, I note that the unmarked flag is only read once, and if I
traverse back to that listing, no designation is there.  If I press Select,
then the designation of "marked is read once."  I am glad that the file can
be deleted from RSS rather than from File Explorer, though.

Les