[icon-discuss] Re: Questtion about the Internet Brouser andthe unit's voice program

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 20:26:29 -0800

When you enter the speech settings dialog, the first thing you see is the key echo setting. If you arrow down, you see the punctuation level. Arrow down below that and you'll find the various voices. The first is the default voice. if you arrow down again, there's the Braille Voice, just keep arrowing down to go through the various voices. If you want to change the sound of a given voice, place your cursor on it and use 1 and 3 to adjust the pitch, 4 and 6 to adjust the speed, and 7 and 9 to cycle through the available voice personalities.

Hope that helps,
Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>