[icon-discuss] Re: Problem with the music player and tags

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:42:27 -0800

Thanks, Robert. I will give that a try. I didn't know you could tag albums
with windows explorer.

Just how is it done if I might ask?

I'd sure hate to have to retag all of my albums, though. That would be a lot
of work. I probably have over 400.

Perhaps I could just start with the ones I want to put onto the icon, but
what also might be nice is a way to edit the tags within the icon, itself.

Paul Henrichsen

paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kurzweil 1000 Technical Support Engineer

(800) 894-5374

Press 5 then 2

or: (888) 995-9905