[icon-discuss] Re: Opening html files on th ehard drive

  • From: "kaye zimpher" <kayezimpher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:31:17 -0500

Along those same lines can someone tell me how to save a webpage in a document? If I have some information on a web page such as a recipe and I want to save it on the harddrive isn't there now a way to paste the info in to a document for saving? ----- Original Message ----- From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>