[icon-discuss] Online training reminder.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:24:55 -0800

    Hello all,

Just a reminder that tomorrow evening at 6:30 Mountain time (5:30 Pacific, 7:30
Central, and 8:30 Eastern) our online session will feature Icon as a tool for
student projects, research and writing.  Particular attentiont will be given to
the library menu, RSS reader, Web Browser, and word Processor, and how all of
these can be used to facilitate student research and writing.  We look forward
to seeing all who wish to attend.  Please encourage any educators and/or
students you think may be interested in learning how Icon would benefit both
k12 and college students to attend as well.

To attend the session, please go to the LevelStar room on Accessible World at
the following link:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs3a3fa151e8a9

Jenny Axler