[icon-discuss] No luck with 1.1.1 on my braille plus.

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 08:32:13 -0500

Hi all,
I've had no luck with downloading the 1.1.1 software. I've tried everything I can think of.
I've tried resets and everything.
Maybe APH or levelstar could post the file somewhere so that those of us who can't download with the brailleplus or icon could download it to our computers then put on our units and install that way.
Well, I'm off to read a book.
Have a nice day.

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
In Tennessee.