[icon-discuss] Next online session to be a buyer's forum.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:25:37 -0800

Hello all:

Writing to let you all know that our next online session to be held Tuesday,
February 25, will be a prospective buyer's forum.  This will be an open chat
wherein potential buyers of the product will have a chance to question
LevelStar staff about the Icon, and if appropriate, request short
demonstrations of features.  As many of you well know, we have lots of exciting
things happening.  So please pass this on and encourage anyone you think may be
interested in learning more about Icon to join us on the 25 at 8:30 Eastern,
7:30 Central, 6:30 Mountain, and 5:30 Pacific in the LevelStar room on
Accessible World at the following link:
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rs3a3fa151e8a9
Jenny Axler
LevelStar LLC