[icon-discuss] Re: Next chat session to preview more new features.

  • From: chase crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 17:29:36 -0600

if they designed  a version  for linux, couldn't we just go and download
the ipk file?
Knowing Talking Communities, they will make it accessible enough so that
we could just go and download it for the Icon without any work from
Levelstar/aPH.
You are correct, there is not a version for Linux or Unix at this time.
chase Crispin
http://blindmobiletech.blogspot.com
chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx