[icon-discuss] Re: New York Times gone missing again

  • From: "Susan Gerhart" <community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 05:18:21 +0000

Yes, missing 7/25 and preceding Sunday.

Keeping tabs on several papers, only the Wall Street Journal seems to be
arriving every day and intact. Others tracked include: San Francisco Chronicle,
Arizona Republic, Arizona Star, Washington Post, Oregonian. All the national
news arrives in one paper or another every day, but what I miss are the Times
columnists.

This doesn't appear to be an Icon or braille plus problem but the pipeline from
the original paper to Newsline and Bookshare.

However, I have had a few issues that seem to lock up the Newstand when opened.