[icon-discuss] Re: Need Help With Handiham Web Site

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "kc3fi@xxxxxxxxxxx" <kc3fi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ICON Discuss <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BLIND HAMS <blind-hams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:51:06 -0400

Hi Bob:

That usually means the password is wrong.  It could be as simple as your caps
lock key being on and causing the letters to shift. Try tapping your shift key
twice to check the status.  It is a toggle switch.  So, if it's currently on,
pressing it twice will turn it off.  The shift key is to the left of space bar.

As for the audio, the braille plus will only play it if it is streamed in MP3.

If that doesn't help, then we may need to investigate further.

Pamela Rader