[icon-discuss] Re: NLS key & reporting a problem

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 15:37:07 -0700

I am making the assumption that you have registered and have received the
approval email and downloaded your key through the System Updater?
When you send a problem report, it goes directly to LevelStar or APH (depends
on whether you have an Icon or Braille +).  Along with the information you give
them by filling out the form, your unit also sends along a snapshot of your
system so support staff can see exactly what's happening.  They're not open on
weekends though, so it won't get looked at until Monday morning.

jenny