[icon-discuss] Music player

  • From: "lance puckett" <puckett_45@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:04:51 -0700

 I installed the new update. Now, when I go to Music Player to listen to
school book in my playlist, I have all the files, but when I click on them,
I hear "audio player, and no sound. I updated to version 2.1I tried a
re-boot. Then I tried removing the battery, replacing it, and still, I have
no recordings on any of the files. Do I need to reinstall the Books? What
will happen if I have my Icon revert back to the version previously in use?
Did anyone else have this problem after updating to the new version?