[icon-discuss] Re: Music

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 12:29:47 -0700

Some programs when you create the mp3 file give it the proper tag
information.

I use GoldWave with the Lamewin32 add on to rip my CD's to mp3 files and
have it get the CD info from the internet database.
Most all of those mp3 files end up showing the Artist, Album title and
genre.

I'm not sure what other programs do that for you.

Richard