[icon-discuss] Re: More Info for Disk Space Problem

  • From: "Tamara Rorie" <tdrorie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:56:31 -0400

Hi Mark:

I have the exact same podcasts In flash as I do on the Hard Drive.  Does
copying the things listed from flash to the hard drive effect whether they
can be accessed through the RSS reader?  Also, If they are already listed on
the hard drive, exactly which folder should I be copying them into.  For
that matter, could I just delete them from the flash?

Tamara

  _____