[icon-discuss] List Messages

  • From: Rhonda Stogner <rs1953@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Discussion List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 06:30:25 -0500

I can understand what Dave is saying, but folks, this list helps me.  Many
times, I've seen answers to questions that I didn't ask, because I thought I
should have known the answer.  That's kind of a "shame on me," because I
shouldn't worry about asking.  But, sometimes people ask something, and it gets
answered privately.
I appreciate what all of you teach me.  I would hate to think this list would
be a waste of time for Levelstar, or APH.