[icon-discuss] Re: Icon and BP future

  • From: "Levelstar Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 12:25:19 -0500

Hi Desi, LevelStar and APH are as anxious as you are for our next generation
products to be delivered into the hands of our users as soon as possible.
Currently, LevelStar estimates that Orion 18 may commence deliveries before
the end of Summar 2011. LevelStar will showcase/demonstrate near
production-level Orion 18 units during the ACB and NFB summer conventions.

I hope you will be part of the Orion user family!

Regards,

Guido

Guido D. Corona
Levelstar LLC.