[icon-discuss] Re: Help!

  • From: Jason Castonguay <jcast@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:50:19 -0400

Hello listers.

This has happened to me in a number of situations as well.  My way of
getting aroudn it was to arrow up and out of that list box.  For some
reason, up arrow seemed to do the trick even though the down arrow would
not.  Then, I would use the 6 key to skip to the next link after the
form and arrow up to the submit button.  It's a little tricky, but
doable.  Hope this helps.

Best regards,

-Jason

On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 18:52:50 -0400, roger smith wrote:
Hey guys,
I met up with a big old bueg, and it bit me! I was doing some shopping on amazon, and in the search area, i found that the list, or combo box did not function properly. I could select by using the left and right keys, but when I tried to move forward to the edit field, I couldn't. I tried using the nine key on the phone keypad, but that gave me a w. If I am doing something wrong please let me know.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Rp

--
Jason Castonguay <jcast@xxxxxxxx>