[icon-discuss] Re: Getting around an RSS Reader Bug

  • From: Chris G <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:16:30 -0400

I'd like to see the ability to save user ids and passwords for
protected feeds fixed.
Chris
On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 05:57:22 -0500, Terrell Jones
<terrelljones0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hello everyone,
>In the current release of the Icon and Braille + software, there is a bug
>where when you try to move a
>feed and close then reopen the RSS Reader, the feed is not moved. Is there a
>workaround for this bug?
>Also, if this is possible for the next version of the software, I would like
>to see the time in the feed sumary
>displayed based your current clock settings.
>Terrell
>

>__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
>database 3298 (20080725) __________

>http://www.eset.com

The home of the Mystic Place blog and podcast.
www.mysticplace.info
RSS: feeds.feedburner.com/mysticplacebp

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx