[icon-discuss] Re: Games + Blackjack

  • From: Keith Watson <lnxrox@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:12:39 -0500

David,

If yo run the .ipk file from your file manager and then reboot
you will have another option in your games menu.

The only reason that Chris may be having trouble is that his
flash is full. All the ipk does is extract the files into the
correct paths and add it to the menu. Mike, myself and a friend
of mine have all installed and run with no issues.

Keith

--
Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant
but those with illusions of knowledge. - B. Alan Wallace