[icon-discuss] Re: Fw: Serotek introduces SA Mobile Network add-on for Icon and Braille-Plus

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lisasali@xxxxxxx>, "BraillePlusIcon" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 13:17:31 -0500

Serotek introduces SA Mobile Network add-on for Icon and Braille-PlusHi Lisa:
The sync list is in the program on your PC.  There was a podcast on blind cool
tech at:
http://www.blindcooltech.com/
that describes how to do what you want, but it is for the Victor Reader Stream.
 The process is mostly the same for the Icon and Braille Plus though.
Regards,

Chase Crispin
http://www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
http://blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/