[icon-discuss] Re: Found a set of wireless headphones for the Icon...

  • From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:04:00 -0400

Ah, thanks. I was hoping Plantronics made something wireless finally. I want
their split earphone capability, but I want it wireless.  Yeah, I know, and
you're going to say people in hell want ice water, too. :-)

It would be so nice to be able to split phone and screen reader this way
like the pro Plantronics sets can do... but if it's not wireless, I will
still feel tethered.

I will look into the Plantronics set, thanks.  Meanwhile, for today, this
week I have to do some speaking engagements and being wireless some way or
another is critical for me.

In fact, the new sets are waiting in a Fedex box on the floor behind me.
I'll let you know what they sound like.

John