[icon-discuss] Following Up On Others' Planner Suggestions

  • From: "Jeremiah Rogers" <jeremiahzrogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:34:44 -0400

Morning again all. I wanted to follow up on Reed Poynter's request for the
ability to move from appointment-to-appointment, regardless of date, when
within the planner. I'd also like to see the following features added to the
planner.

• Ability to change volume while alarm sounds
• Ability to use vibrate instead of audible sound for alarm
• Ability to have alarm cease after a set amount of time in case unit is
left unattended while an alarm is scheduled

Thanks in advance for considering these suggestions.

Very gratefully,

Jeremiah