[icon-discuss] Re: Facebook No Longer Loading on Braille+

  • From: "Jeremiah Z: Rogers" <jeremiahzrogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 23:06:14 -0500

Thanks for your incredibly timely reply, Jahmal. Tried your suggestion, but to
no avail. Might
you have deleted any files before your backup and restore? Do you have the
LastFM player or
SystemAccess installed? Those are the only changes I've made to my unit over
the past month or
two, installing both about a week back.

Ultimately, I suspect the browser to have crashed once while I was logged into
Facebook, and there
to be one or more temp files hanging around causing this problem. Perhaps some
of the tech staff will see this
thread and provide some tips or feedback on whether my thought is even possible.

Jeremiah