[icon-discuss] Re: Downloading a bookshare book: a puzzle

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 06:33:59 -0500

Well, after I updated my Braille Plus, I thought I'd just go back and try
the book again.  So, as I do with any Bookshare book, I just went to
theSearch for Books by pressing 33, put in the title Niine Tomorrows.
Braille Plus found the book and downloaded it just fine.  I went to the
bookshelf and was able to open the book successfully.  What I've learned
about this is to let Bookshare know when I find books like this.  Sounds
like this particular problem was on the Bookshare end, not so much the
Braille Plus end.

hth

Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at