[icon-discuss] Re: Docking station

  • From: "Michael D. Barber" <m.barber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 06:19:58 -0500

The docking stations are not yet available, guys.  I think we would have
heard about it on the List had they been available.  The only problem is
that they're sort of advertised on Levelstar's web site, and I wish they
would do this a little different, like perhaps saying something like,
"coming soon" or, "not yet available."  It does make one think they are
available.

Michael