[icon-discuss] Re: Docking Station

  • From: Rob Lambert <rml695@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:23:28 -0700

Here's a direct link for the archives for Main Menu, and if you take a look at
this past week's presentation (April 16th) it goes through the final block of
CSUN presentations including one from Level Star, which is right at the top.
Marc was a little hard to hear because there was a swarm of people around both
Marlaina and Marc commuting between the exhibits. Link: Main Menu And Main Menu
Live On Demand - ACB Radio - Connecting the Blind Community