[icon-discuss] Detaching Songs from E-mail in Previous Versions

  • From: Linda Gehres <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Icon and Braille Plus Discussion List <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 06:55:33 -0700

Hi Rhonda,

I'm puzzled as to how you were able to detach songs in previous versions of B P
software. I could
only read messages but couldn't do anything with the attachments. I suspect the
inability to pick up
messages having attachments is considered a fix but am certainly no expert.
Perhaps others are as
confused as I am about  how you were able to do anything with the attachments?
Anyway, I'd be curious, too,
as to what this fix was supposed to accomplish as I preferred at least being
able to read the message even
if I couldn't do anything with the attachments in previous software versions.

Linda Gehres