[icon-discuss] Re: Chat session reminder.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:14:15 -0800

It's gone around quite a bit and I've seen it come back to me from various
places, but i'm not sure as I do not belong to any of them.  Feel free to pass
it on.  I didn't even know there were NLS DTB discussion lists.  Wish I would
have known last week, would have made sure to spread the word.

Jenny