[icon-discuss] Re: BlueTooth Keyboard

  • From: rich cavallaro <richcav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:54:58 -0400

On the siera stoaway keyboard, you will find a little tiny button on
the top right of the keyboard.
It is up above and just a few inches to the left of the dash key.
Using something like a pair of headphones, insert the jack end of them
into the button for two seconds to put the keyboard in discoverable
mode.  Then your braille plus should be able to find it.